Have more fun on the road
in a new Toyota Hybrid from Toyota of Hollywood.
Proudly serving Hollywood FL,
Pembroke Pines, Hialeah, and Miami.
Why Buy a Hybrid?
- Lower Fuel Costs - Hybrids are the most fuel efficient vehicles in the market by far, according to FuelEconomy.org. Having better fuel efficiency can mean that the customer saves more money in the long run. With average annual fuel costs under $1,400, hybrid cars can save hundreds of dollars a year in fuel costs.
- Cheaper Car Insurance - Hybrid car owners typically get an instant deduction on their car insurance quotes compared to owners of traditional gas vehicles with any auto insurance company.
- It's Hip to be Green - Everyone is seeing the benefits of driving a hybrid car. It can be cool and financially responsible. Driving a hybrid car means that you are ensuring the air is clean.
- Tax Incentives - Some buyers of hybrid vehicles can qualify for income tax credits and although those vary by state, it's always worth checking the tax 3credits available for buying a hybrid car. Sometimes this credit can be quite substantial.
- Free HOV Passes - Florida offers a toll-free option for hybrid owners. It may not seem like much, but when you can drive in the HOV lane for free, it can make a world of a difference for your commute.
2016 Camry Hybrid
Over 90% of the Camrys sold in the last 10 years are still on the road. It's that kind of legendary quality and dependability that turns Camry drivers into enthusiasts. The 2016 Camry was designed to go the distance and look great doing it. Not only is it reliable, but it is one of the best-selling cars in America in the last 12 years.*
Based on manufacturer estimates, CY 2002-2013 sales, includes Camry Solara.
2016 Avalon Hybrid
The 2016 Avalon Hybrid comes with a standard feature of leather-trimmed seats. You will always drive comfortably in style. Driving the Avalon is an experience like no other. The Avalon offers you a choice of two steering modes: Normal, for everyday driving; and Sport, for when the road begins to twist. It's all about a more connected driving experience. Subtle design touches make sure that the Avalon stands out.
2016 Highlander Hybrid
The all-new 2014 Highlander Hybrid was redesigned with excitement in mind. From the larger grille and dramatic front end to the aerodynamic roof rails, Highlander gets you there in style. Highlander's roomy interior seats up to eight people. There is even an option to add heated seats to that third row so your passengers will always feel like they are riding in luxury. People will argue over who gets to sit in the back when they realize that the third-row seats also recline.
With the Prius, you no longer have to waste time trying to find a shady spot on those hot days. One of the best features on the Prius is the Solar Roof. The available Solar Roof is embedded with solar panels that can power a fan to circulate ambient air through the cabin when the Prius is parked in direct sunlight. This feature helps keep cabin air temperature close to that of theoutside air for a more comfortable return to the vehicle.
2016 Prius C
Why bother stopping at a gas station when you can just drive past them? The Prius offers an EPA-estimated 53 MPG in the city no matter where you drive. That's not only a big relief on your pocketbook, but the environment as well. It can be powered by the engine, the electric motor, or a combination of both and will automatically choose the most efficient mode for the best mpg.
2016 Prius V
The term "fill 'er up" can now refer to the vast cargo space featured in the Prius V. All you have to do is pop open the rear hatch-style door and you'll unveil more cargo space than that of most small SUVs. The Prius V is made to not only hold all of your large cargo, but is made with several smaller storage compartments within reach to securely store small items like your phone, gloves, a flashlight or even a first aid kid.
Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
2016 RAV4 Hybrid
Bring tech, style and efficiency to all your adventures. With RAV4 Hybrid's advanced innovations and Toyota's proven hybrid powertrain, you can make the most of any trip. And in addition to its great fuel economy, RAV4 Hybrid adds extra thrills with 194 net horsepower and outstanding acceleration.
The 2016 RAV4 encourages you to venture out in style. How far will you take it?